- Installation: grid with an offset edge to absorb alignment gaps with the wall
- Aesthetics: celling with a monolithic aspect for framed installations
- Acoustics: high degree of correction, absorption factor αw up to 1
- Plenum ventilation: suitable for hospitals
Related systems :
- Hook-on panel on concealed grid system HORUS [PLAFOMETAL-CC-310]
- Hook-on panel on concealed grid system HORUS [PLAFOMETAL-SC-210]
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw up to 0.85 with the ALPHA range
- αw up to 1 with the ALPHA PLUS range
Check out our video "Acoustic metal ceilings" in our Learning Center.
- ALPHA offer: black acoustic fleece bonded on the back of perforated ceilings.
- ALPHA PLUS offer: two options of acoustic inlays are possible. The surfaced insulating wool for optimal performances or encapsulated insulating wool to avoid fibers.
Acoustic performances of ceilings are guaranteed for products defined, controlled and entirely delivered by Plafometal.
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1 :
- Euroclass A1 for the prepainted non-perforated
- Euroclass A1 for the prepainted in the ALPHA range
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for non-perforated powder post-painted
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder post-painted in the ALPHA range
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for the product in the ALPHA PLUS range
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
The products are classified:
- A+ for all the products non-perforated
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA range
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS range, with a specific mineral wool pad in this plastic film
- A for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS range, with a specific mineral wool pad with black tissue face
Installation & Cleaning
Type of installation
- Installation in corridor
- Framed installation
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
- Installation in corridor: wall angle to be screwed to the wall every 300 mm.
- Framed installation: hangers with 1,200 mm centers starting 300 mm from the wall, and carriers with centers up to the panel's self-supporting capacity. The perimeter can be finished with the profiles and hollow joint used during installation in corridor, provided that the length of the panels (full perimeter panels) is compatible with the dimensions of the room.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- The panel is disassembled by pushing it upwards and then sliding it sideways to free it from the profile (and the adjacent panel in case of a framed installation). Free it from underneath by titling it on one side. Put the panel back in place in reverse order, ensuring that all the elements are aligned.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel from 0.6 to 0.8 mm thick depending on the width and length.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (~ RAL 9003) - polyester prepainted.
- Metallic Grey (RAL 9006) available on request - polyester prepainted.
- 180 RAL colors available on request - polyester powder coating.
Perforations on steel
- 11% Ø1.5 M
- 22% Ø1.5 M
- 10% Ø2.5 M
- 12% Ø2.5 U (only with perforations that stop short on the four sides)
- 16% Ø2.5 U (only with perforations that stop short on the four sides)
- 23% Ø2.5 M
- 20% 61x4 U (only with perforations that stop short on the four sides)
- 40% 61x4 U (only with perforations that stop short on the four sides)
- 18% ØIRR irregular (maximum width 400 mm)
- Widths: 300, 400 and 600 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 900 – max. 2,500 mm)
- Height: 35 or 50 mm.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,500 mm for a width of 300 mm and a height of 50 mm.
Cut outs and integrations
- Bespoke factory cut-outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.