- Length can be adapted as required: no intermediate grid, faster installation time.
- Adaptable widths for superior flexibility.
- Gives the ceiling a solid and monolithic surface.
- Absorbs alignment gaps with vertical partitions thanks to a grid with an offset edge.
- Ideal for ventilating the plenum when used in a hospital.
- Easy to disassemble on the underside to offer complete access.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
- Horus products are classed A+.
- A+ classified products
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
- Note on beam grid installations: the edge can be finished with the profiles and hollow joint used during a corridor installation, provided that the length of the compatible panels (complete edge panels) is compatible with the dimensions of the room.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- The panel is disassembled by pushing it upwards and then sliding it sideways to avoid the profile and the adjacent panel in the case of a beam grid installation.
- This ensures downward clearance, since it is inclined on one side.
- The panel is repositioned in reverse, ensuring that the panel is correctly positioned so as to respect the alignment between one element and the next.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.6 or 0.8 mm thick depending on the width and length.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- Widths: 300, 400 and 600 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 900 – max. 2,700 mm)
- Height: 37 or 50 mm depending on the width and length.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,500 mm for a width of 300 mm.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.