- Length can be adapted as required: no intermediate grid.
- It can remain open in the plenum without impeding movement.
- Absorbs alignment gaps with vertical partitions thanks to a grid with an offset edge.
- Beam grid installation: its specific aluminum profile with a hollow joint enables fixation of partition wall heads.
- The system offers good airtightness and sound insulation properties.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
- Translabac products are classed A+.
- A+ classified products
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
- Note on beam grid installations: the edge can be finished with the profiles and hollow joint used during a corridor installation, provided that the length of the compatible panels (complete edge panels) is compatible with the dimensions of the room.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- The panel is opened by pushing it upwards and then sliding it and setting it down on the top wings of the perimeter trim.
- The panel then slides into the plenum above the panels still in place.
- The panel is repositioned in reverse.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.6 or 0.8 mm thick depending on the width and length.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- Widths: 300, 400 and 600 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 800 – max. 2,500 mm).
- Height 35 mm.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,500 mm for a width of 300 mm.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.