- Safety: 30-minute fire resistance (France and Belgium)
- Acoustics: high degree of correction, absorption factor αw up to 1
- Opening: wide access to the plenum
- Ideal for: corridor that need to be fire-resistant
Related system :
Fire-resistant self-supporting panel on wall angle system PM8 SF [PLAFOMETAL-CC-420]
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw up to 0.80 with the ALPHA range
- αw up to 1 with the ALPHA PLUS range
Check out our video "Acoustic metal ceilings" in our Learning Center.
- ALPHA offer: black acoustic fleece bonded to the back of perforated ceilings.
- ALPHA PLUS offer: encapsulated insulating wool to put on the back of perforated ceilings.
Acoustic performances of ceilings are guaranteed for products defined, controled and entirely delivered by Plafometal.
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1 :
- Euroclass A1 for the prepainted non-perforated
- Euroclass A1 for the prepainted in the ALPHA range
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for non-perforated powder post-painted
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder post-painted in the ALPHA range
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for the product in the ALPHA PLUS range
- Pm8 Fire-resistant versions offers fire-resistance performance of FS 1/4 h and FS 1/2 h pursuant to the test described in Appendix 1. £ 2.5 of the Regulation of March 22, 2004, and meet applicable French fire regulations for shared-use corridor inside high-rise buildings.
- The fire-resistant panels and edge profiles must be installed in conformity with applicable classification reports and appendices. Please contact us.
- Fire-resistant Pm8 offers fire-resistance performance of FS 1/2 h pursuant to the test according to the Belgian NBN 713-020 standard and meets applicable Belgian fire regulations for escape routes, areas accessible to the public and collective kitchens.
- The panels and edge profiles must be installed in conformity with applicable classification reports and appendices. Please contact us.
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
The products are classified:
- A+ for all the products non-perforated
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA range
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS range, with a specific mineral wool pad in this plastic film
Installation & Cleaning
Type of installation
- Installation in corridor
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
- Installation in corridor, fire resistant: wall angle to be fixed to the wall.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By lifting the panel in the grid.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.6 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (~ RAL 9003) - polyester prepainted.
- Metallic Grey (RAL 9006) available on request - polyester prepainted.
- 180 RAL colors available on request - polyester powder coating.
Perforations on steel
- 11% Ø1.5 M
- 10% Ø2.5 M
- 12% Ø2.5 U
- 16% Ø2.5 U
- Width: 300
- Length on request (min. 900 – max. 2,400 mm)
- Height 43.5 mm.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,400 mm.
Cut outs and integrations
- The ceiling should not support any loads other than its own weight. For further details, refer to the installation guide or contact us..
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.