- High lateral sound insulation performance: Dn,f,w up to 53dB
- Panel length can be adapted as required: no intermediate grid, faster installation time.
- Adaptable widths for superior flexibility.
- Easy to disassemble by simply lifting the panel to offer complete access. Hook-on version on request.
- Can be equipped with different folded ends for greater lateral rigidity and can be adapted to most grids.
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw to 0.75 with the DECIBEL offer
- Dn,f,w up to 53dB
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for all the products in the DECIBEL offer
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
The products are classified:
- A+ for all the products in the DECIBEL offer, with specific mineral wool pad in thin plastic film.
- A for all the products in the DECIBEL offer, with a specific mineral wool pad with black tissue face.
Installation & Cleaning
- Refer to the technical sheet of this product and/or contact us.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By simply lifting the panel into the frame.
Colors & Dimensions
Colors and finishes
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- Widths: 300, 600 and 675 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 900 – max. 1,800 mm)
- Height 35 or 50 mm.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 1,800 mm for a width of 300 mm.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.