- Length can be adapted as required: no intermediate grid, faster installation time.
- Adaptable widths for superior flexibility.
- The closed hollow joint reinforces the directional effect of the panels and reduces the risks of light leakage.
- Can be equipped with different folded ends for greater lateral rigidity and can be adapted to most grids.
- Easy to disassemble by simply lifting the panel to offer complete access.
- Access to the plenum can be restricted by screwing at the bottom of the hollow joint.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
- Pm4 products are classed A+.
- A+ classified products
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By lifting an edge of the panel (overlapping side) in the grid.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.5 or 0.6 mm thick depending on the width and length.
- Aluminum 0.6 or 0.7 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- Widths: 300, 400 and 600 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 900 – max. 3,000 mm)
- Height 30 mm.
- 15 mm wide hollow joint.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,800 mm for a width of 300 mm.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.