- Safety: 30-minute fire resistance (France)
- Opening: swing down on both sides
- Installation: grid with an offset edge to absorb alignement gaps with the wall
- Plenum ventilation: open hollow joint suitable for hospitals
Related system :
Fire-resistant swing-down panel on both sides ORIAL SF PLAFOMETAL [PLAFOMETAL-CC-120]
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw up to 0.80 with the ALPHA range
Check out our video "Acoustic metal ceilings" in our Learning Center.
- ALPHA offer: black acoustic fleece bonded on the back of perforated ceilings.
Acoustic performances of ceilings are guaranteed for products defined, controled and entirely delivered by Plafometal.
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1 :
- Euroclass A1 for the prepainted non-perforated
- Euroclass A1 for the prepainted in the ALPHA range
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for non-perforated powder post-painted
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder post-painted in the ALPHA range
Fire resistance :
- 30-minute fore resistance performance pursuant to the test described in Section 2.5 of Appendix 1 in the French Regulation of March 22, 2004, meeting applicable French fire regulations for shared-use corridor inside high-rise buildings. Products must be installed in compliance with the applicable fire classification report and appendices. Contact us.
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
The products are classified:
- A+ for all the products non-perforated
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA range
Installation & Cleaning
Type of installation
- Installation in corridor, fire resistant
- Installation according to DTU 58.1 and the classification report
- Installation in corridor: wall angles to be fixed to the wall and Orial SF Plafometal hinged profiles to be assembled with bolts (not supplied) beneath the wall angle.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- Removal : the panel is opened by pushing upwards and then sliding sideways to free it from the hinged profile. The panel swings down and remains suspended on the opposite profile. Put the panel back in reverse order, ensuring that all the elements are aligned.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel from 0.6 to 0.8 mm thick depending on the width and length.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (~ RAL 9003) - polyester prepainted.
- Metallic Grey (RAL 9006) available on request - polyester prepainted.
- 180 RAL colors available on request - polyester powder coating.
Perforations on steel
- 11% Ø1.5 M
- 10% Ø2.5 M
- Widths: 300, 400 and 600 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 800 – max. 2,500 mm).
- Height 50 mm.
- Self-supporting capacity 1,500 mm in the classic version.
- Note the height under the ceiling for the opening.
Cut outs and integrations
- The ceiling should not support any loads other than its own weight. Refer to the instlattion guide for more details.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.