- Creates an impression of space and light, in addition to indirectly concealing the plenum space.
- Enables active fire protection networks to operate depending on cells’ dimensions.
- The grid disappears from view to give the impression of a ceiling created from a single element.
- Panels can occasionally be removed.
- A cost-effective linear effect open-cell ceiling solution.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Please contact us.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
- The products in the range are classified A+
Installation & Cleaning
- Hangers with 1,200 mm axis regularity and U-shaped runners with 600 mm axis regularity.
- Important: if sprinklers are inserted above the suspended open-cell ceiling, the total plan open area of the ceiling, including light fittings, must not be less than 70% of the ceiling plan area according to EN 12845: 2004 £ 12.4.14.
- In practice, an open area greater than 80% is frequently required for the ceiling elements.
Colors & Dimensions
- Aluminum 0.4 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- White polyester prepainted.
- Metallic grey polyester prepainted.
- Black polyester prepainted.
- Polyester prepainted in other colors depending on the quantity.
- 1,200 x 600 mm.
- Other dimensions on request
Cut outs and integrations
- Slot-in supports for spots, sprinklers or other fittings upon request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.