- Length can be adapted as required: no intermediate grid.
- The swing-down system is particularly robust, meaning that it is suitable for intensive use.
- The system offers good airtightness and sound insulation properties.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
- A+ classified products
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation in corridors
- Bracket to be fixed to the wall, omega to be bolted, bracket to be slid, axis and clips to be assembled
- Axess to be fixed to the wall.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- The panel is opened by pushing it upwards and then sliding it sideways to liberate it from the supporting edge.
- The panel swings down and remains suspended on the pivoting axes.
- The panel is repositioned in reverse, while alignment takes place automatically.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.6 or 0.8 mm thick depending on the width and length.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- Widths: 300, 400 and 600 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 800 – max. 2,500 mm).
- Height 50 mm.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,500 mm for a width of 300 mm.
- Note the height under the ceiling for the opening.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.