- High acoustic correction: Absorption coefficient αw up to 1
- Impact resistance: Tested according to standard, NF P 08-301
- Aesthetics: Wide choice of perforations and colors
- A indoor air quality
Caracteristics & Performance
- Orion: αw= 1
- Infinity: αw= 0.95
- The inlay comprises an acoustic fleece and a 40 mm thick stone wool panel.
- A2-s1, d0
Impact resistance certificate
The Acoustiroc® panels have been tested according to standard NF P 08-301.
- Soft body impact test (50kg bag): withstands up to 400 J
- Tennis ball impact test: withstands up to a ball speed of 180 kph
Environment and health
- The aluminum and steel are indefinitely and 100% recyclable.
- Mineral wool is recyclable and the vast majority of the production scrap is recycled.
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). This exemption is certified by the European Certification Board (EUCEB - www.euceb.org). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
Installation & Cleaning
- Video installation guide below
- Refer to the installation guide for more details.
Colors & Dimensions
- 0.8 mm thick galvanized steel panel.
- 1.5 mm thick aluminum profile.
Colors and finishes
- A range of 12 modern colors is available, inspired by current trends and with a high-end Soft Touch finish.
Textured finish for all colors except "Blanc Pur" and "Vert Anis".
- Width : 790 mm
- Height : standard = 2700 mm (between 2100 and 3900 mm on request)
- Thickness : 40 mm
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.