- Cost-effective and easy to install.
- Can be used to create long lengths.
- The assembly creates an impression of space, by forming a screen that indirectly conceals the plenum, while allowing light to circulate.
- Enables active fire protection networks to operate. Ideal when the available space of the premises has to be maintained.
Caracteristics & Performance
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
- The products in the range are classified A+
Installation & Cleaning
- Hangers with 1,500 mm axis regularity starting 300 mm from the wall, and PPV runners with 1,500 mm axis regularity with a 300 mm strip overhang.
- Height: 100 mm, recommended maximum gap: 100 mm Height: 150 mm, recommended maximum gap: 150 mm
- Height: 200 mm, recommended maximum gap: 200 mm
- Important: if sprinklers are inserted above the suspended open-cell ceiling, the total plan open area of the ceiling, including light fittings, must not be less than 70% of the ceiling plan area according to EN 12845: 2004 § 12.4.14.
- In practice, an open area greater than 80% is frequently required for the ceiling elements.
Colors & Dimensions
- Aluminum 0.5 or 0.6 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- Heights: 100, 150 and 200 mm.
- Length on request (min. 1,000 - recommended max. 7,000 mm).
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.