- Cost-effective and easy to install.
- Can be used to create long lengths.
- A directional and graphic effect.
- Available in a wide range of colors.
- Can be installed beneath an exterior canopy under certain conditions.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Black acoustic fleece bonded to the back of the strips on request.
- Black mineral wool to be installed above the strips on request.
- Decorative black fleece to be installed above the strips on request.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
- The products in the range are classified A+
Installation & Cleaning
- Hangers with 1,200 mm axis regularity starting 300 mm from the wall, and runners with 1,200 mm axis regularity with a 300 mm strip overhang.
- Perimeter channel trims recommended.
- Strip connection splice plates available.
- Outdoor installation requires particular precautions.
- It is important to determine the degree of wind and corrosion exposure on a case-by-case basis.
- Generally speaking, you should allow for 0.5 to 1 m axis regularity between hangers and runners. Also ensure one hanger for every two has an “anti-lifting” clip at least.
- We advise using washers between the threaded rod and the runner.
- The contractor is responsible for submitting its plan to the client for approval.
- Please contact us for more information.
Colors & Dimensions
- Aluminum 0.5 or 0.6 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- Widths: 100 (85+15), 150 (135+15) and 200 (185+15) mm.
- Length on request (min. 900 – recommended max. 6,000 mm)
- Height 11 mm.
- Straight sides and square edges.
Cut outs and integrations
- On-site cut outs.
- Specific covers for spotlights, sprinklers or other fittings on one or more strip modules on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.