- Realistic rendering combining the warmth of wood with the advantages of metal.
- The tile trim has the same finish as the underside.
- Excellent acoustic performances. Perforations that heighten the wood effect.
- Easy to install and compatible with all traditional T24, T15 or T15 hollow joint grids.
- Excellent handling resistance for access to the plenum.
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw to 0.80 with the ALPHA offer
- αw to 1 with the ALPHA PLUS offer
- A black PLAFOMETAL fleece is heat-bonded to the back of perforated ceilings as standard.
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
The products are classified:
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA offer
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with specific mineral wool pad in thin plastic film
- A for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with a specific mineral wool pad with black tissue face
Installation & Cleaning
- Silvametal® is available as standard on 3 types of tile: H0 straight edge tile for T15 and T24 H8, 8 mm tegular edge tile for T15, flush edge tile for T15 hollow joint H9, 9 mm tegular edge tile for T24
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By simply lifting the panel in the grid.
- Possibility of a panel anti-lifting fixture by adding peripheral brackets CA113.
- Please contact us if you are interested in installing an access hatch.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.5 mm thick, coated in a wood-imitation PVC film.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- 600 x 600, 600 x 1,200 (except H0), 675 x 675, 625 x 625 mm and other dimensions on request.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.