- Excellent acoustic performances.
- Length can be adapted as required: no intermediate grid, faster installation time.
- Adaptable widths for superior flexibility.
- Can be equipped with different folded ends for greater lateral rigidity and can be adapted to most grids.
- Easy to disassemble by simply lifting the panel to offer complete access.
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw to 0.85 with the ALPHA offer
- αw to 1 with the ALPHA PLUS offer
- Up to 79%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
The products are classified:
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA offer
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with specific mineral wool pad in thin plastic film
- A for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with a specific mineral wool pad with black tissue face
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By simply lifting the panel in the grid.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.5 or 0.6 mm thick depending on the width and length.
- Aluminum 0.7 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
Perforations on steel
- Perforated M 10%Ø2.5
- Perforated M 11%Ø1.5
- Perforated U 12%Ø2.5
- Perforated M 22%Ø1.5
- Perforated M 23%Ø2.5
- Perforated U 16%Ø2.5
- Perforated IRR 18%ØIRR
- Perforated U 20%61x4
- Perforated U 40%61x4
- Widths: 300, 400 and 600 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 900 – max. 3,000 mm).
- Height 35 mm.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,800 mm for a width of 300 mm.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.