- Fire-resistant 1/2h (France and Belgium).
- High acoustic performance.
- Monolithic aspect.
- Secure access to the roof space, requiring use of a disassembly tool.
- Ideal for premises where hygiene requirements must be met.
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw to 0.80 with the ALPHA offer
- αw to 1 with the ALPHA PLUS offer
- Up to 79%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer
The tiles and grids (installation mode 1) must be installed according to the classification and test report. Please contact us.
- Monobac offers fire-resistance performance of FS 1/2 h pursuant to the test described in Appendix 1. § 2.5 of the Regulation of March 22, 2004, and meet applicable French fire regulations for shared-use corridors inside high-rise buildings.
- Monobac offers fire-resistance performance of FS ½h pursuant to the test according to the Belgian NBN 713-020 standard and meets applicable Belgian fire regulations for escape routes, areas accessible to the public and collective kitchens.
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
A+ classified products:
- for all the products in the ALPHA offer
- for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with specific sound-absorbent mineral wool pad in thin plastic film
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation according to DTU 58.1 (1) and (2) Flanges AC21 for Ø6 threaded rod with 1,200 mm axis regularity on primary profiles U1029 with 1,200 mm axis regularity and connection by means of AC510 (1) or AC219 (2) of the secondary profiles T D5110 laid out transversely with 600 mm centers. Or (3) direct hanger AC510 for Ø6 threaded rod with 1,200 mm axis regularity on secondary profiles T D5110 with 600 mm axis regularity.
- Note: the impermeability of an unperforated ceiling can be reinforced by applying a silicone joint to the panel's beveled edges during installation.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- Unclipping at the bottom, using a specific disassembly tool.
- The ceiling can be made non-detachable by adding a safety bracket AC511 to each corner of the panel.
- Please contact us if you are interested in installing an access hatch.
- With safety bracket AC511, subject to conditions. Please contact us.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.5 mm thick.
- Aluminum 0.6 mm thick on request.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- 600 x 600 mm with beveled edges on four sides.
- 600 x 1,200, other dimensions on request.
- Sharp edges on request.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.