- High acoustic performance.
- Easy to install and compatible with all traditional T15 or T24 grids.
- A ceiling for highlighting the tegular effect.
- Excellent handling resistance for access to the plenum.
Caracteristics & Performance
- αw to 0.80 with the ALPHA offer
- αw to 1 with the ALPHA PLUS offer
- Up to 79%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
A+ classified products:
- for all the products in the ALPHA offer
- for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with specific sound-absorbent mineral wool pad in thin plastic film
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By simply lifting the panel in the grid.
- Possibility of a panel anti-lifting fixture by adding peripheral brackets CA113.
- Please contact us if you are interested in installing an access hatch.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.5 mm thick.
- Aluminum 0.6 mm thick on request.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- 600 x 600, 600 x 1,200, 675 x 675, 625 x 625 mm.
- Other dimensions on request
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.