- Length can be adapted as required. The system is quick and easy to install.
- Can be swung down from one side or the other, to allow the entrance of people from a side door.
- Absorbs alignment gaps with vertical partitions thanks to a grid with an offset edge.
- Hollow edge joint, enabling ventilation of the plenum when used in hospitals.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products
- The Orial fire-resistant versions offers fire-resistance performance of FS 1/4 h and FS 1/2 h pursuant to the EFECTIS test described in Appendix 1. § 2.5 of the Regulation of March 22, 2004, and meet applicable French fire regulations for shared-use corridors inside high-rise buildings
- The fire-resistant panels and edge profiles are specific and must be installed in conformity with applicable classification reports and appendices. Please contact us.
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
- A+ classified products
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation in corridors
- Wall profiles to be fixed to the wall and Orial hinged profiles to be screwed
- underneath the wall profiles.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- The panel is opened by pushing it upwards and then sliding it sideways to liberate it from the hinged profile.
- The panel swings down and remains suspended on the opposite profile.
- The panel is repositioned in reverse, ensuring that the panel is correctly positioned so as to respect the alignment between one element and the next.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.6 or 0.8 mm thick depending on the width and length.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- Widths: 300, 400 and 600 mm. Others available on request.
- Length on request (min. 800 – max. 2,500 mm).
- Height 50 mm.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,500 mm for a width of 300 mm in the classic version.
- Note the height under the ceiling for the opening.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.