- Creates an impression of space and light, in addition to indirectly concealing the plenum space.
- Enables active fire protection networks to operate.
- Can occasionally be used in conventional ceilings as low light diffusers, lighting pelmets or air vents.
- Panels can easily be removed by simply lifting up the panel in the grid.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Please contact us.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
The products are classified:
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA offer
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with specific mineral wool pad in thin plastic film
- A for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with a specific mineral wool pad with black tissue face
Installation & Cleaning
- On the T15 or T24 grid module 600 x 600 mm or 1,200 x 600 mm. Important: if sprinklers are inserted above the suspended open-cell ceiling, the total plan open area of the ceiling, including light fittings, must not be less than 70% of the ceiling plan area according to EN 12845: 2004 £ 12.4.14.
- In practice, an open area greater than 80% is frequently required for the ceiling elements.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By simply lifting the panel in the grid
Colors & Dimensions
- Aluminum 0.6 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- 600 x 600 mm.
- 1,200 x 600 mm.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.