- Can be used to create long lengths.
- A sleek style by reducing the number of visible joints.
- A reinforced linear appearance.
- Controlled installation costs.
- Can be installed beneath an exterior canopy under certain conditions.
- The beveled edges prevent unevenness.
Caracteristics & Performance
For «acoustic» panels:
- αw up to 0.85 (standard)*.
- αw up to 1 (premium)*.
For «classic» panels:
- αw of 0.20. *values may vary depending on perforations and absorbent material.
- Black acoustic fleece bonded to the back of the panels on request.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products in the ALPHA offer
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
The products are classified:
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA offer
- A+ for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with specific mineral wool pad in thin plastic film
- A for all the products in the ALPHA PLUS offer, with a specific mineral wool pad with black tissue face
Installation & Cleaning
- Hangers with 1,400 mm axis regularity and IPS/F-shaped runners with 1,400 mm axis regularity
- Perimeter channel trims recommended.
- Panel connection splice plates available.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.5 or 0.6 mm thick depending on the width and length.
- Aluminum 0.7 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- Widths: 150, 200 and 300 mm.
- Length on request (min. 900 – recommended max. 6,000 mm)
- Height 26 mm.
- Beveled edges.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,800 mm for a width of 300 mm.
Cut outs and integrations
- On-site cut outs.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.