- Easy to install and compatible with all traditional T24 grids.
- A perfectly flat finish.
- Excellent handling resistance for access to the plenum.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Up to 87%.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
- H2 tile products are classed A+.
- A+ classified products
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By simply lifting the panel in the grid.
- Possibility of a panel anti-lifting fixture by adding peripheral brackets CA113.
- Please contact us if you are interested in installing an access hatch.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.5 mm thick.
- Aluminum 0.6 mm thick on request.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- 600 x 600 mm.
Cut outs and integrations
- Factory cut outs on request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.