- Creates an impression of space and light, in addition to indirectly concealing the plenum space.
- Enables active fire protection networks to operate depending on cells’ dimensions.
- Panels can easily be removed by simply lifting up the panel in the grid.
Caracteristics & Performance
- Possibility of providing an insulating material incorporated in the panel, held in place by its frame
- Please contact us.
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- DoP No.: .
Indoor Air Quality
- The products in the range are classified A+
Installation & Cleaning
- On the T15 grid module 600 x 600 mm.
- Important: if sprinklers are inserted above the suspended open-cell ceiling, the total plan open area of the ceiling, including light fittings, must not be less than 70% of the ceiling plan area according to EN 12845: 2004 £ 12.4.14.
- In practice, an open area greater than 80% is frequently required for the ceiling elements.
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By simply lifting the panel in the grid
Colors & Dimensions
- Aluminum 0.4 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- White polyester prepainted.
- Metallic grey polyester prepainted.
- Black polyester prepainted.
- Polyester prepainted in other colors depending on the quantity.
- 600 x 600 mm.
- Other dimensions on request.
Cut outs and integrations
- Slot-in supports for spots, sprinklers or other fittings upon request.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.