- 1/2h fire resistant.
- Easy to disassemble by simply lifting the panel to offer complete access.
- Panel have hooks for a better stability.
- Greater lateral rigidity due to folded ends.
Caracteristics & Performance
CIE Lab index:
- 92% for standard white products
- 63% for metallic grey products
According to EN 13501-1:
- Euroclass A1 for prepainted products
- Euroclass A2-s1, d0 for powder coated products
- Pm8 Fire-resistant versions offers fire-resistance performance of FS 1/4 h and FS 1/2 h pursuant to the test described in Appendix 1. £ 2.5 of the Regulation of March 22, 2004, and meet applicable French fire regulations for shared-use corridors inside high-rise buildings.
- The fire-resistant panels and edge profiles must be installed in conformity with applicable classification reports and appendices. Please contact us.
- Fire-resistant Pm8 offers fire-resistance performance of FS 1/2 h pursuant to the test according to the Belgian NBN 713-020 standard and meets applicable Belgian fire regulations for escape routes, areas accessible to the public and collective kitchens.
- The panels and edge profiles must be installed in conformity with applicable classification reports and appendices. Please contact us.
Environment and health
- Our ceilings can be fully recycled over an indefinite period of time.
- They are sustainable, easy to maintain, produce no dust, particles or vapor, are inert and odor-free.
- They do not promote microbial growth and do not emit any VOCs or formaldehyde.
- This product has a verified environmental and sanitary declaration that can be downloaded from www.inies.fr or from the Learning Center.
- DoP No.: 0007-200.
Indoor Air Quality
- Ceilings PM8 FS on bandraster are class A+.
- A+ classified products
Installation & Cleaning
- Installation according to DTU 58.1
Disassembling for access to the plenum
- By lifting an edge of the panel in the grid.
Colors & Dimensions
- Galvanized steel 0.6 mm thick.
Colors and finishes
- White 137 (≈ RAL 9003) polyester prepainted.
- *RAL 9006 metallic grey polyester available on request.
- Polyester powder coating: 180 RAL colors available on request.
- Width: 300
- Length on request (min. 900 – max. 2,400 mm)
- Height 43.5 mm.
- Max. self-supporting capacity: 2,400 mm fire-resistant.
Cut outs and integrations
- On-site cut outs.
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.