Clermont-Ferrand School of Dentistry
The project :
Interior fittings work was necessary following the relocation of the School of Dentistry to the Estaing Hospital site. The new complex, inaugurated in 2014, is the most recent and most sophisticated surgical faculty in France. Plafometal contributed to the project by supplying ceilings that are practical, well adapted to the facility and decorative.
The customer's needs :
- Decorative solutions
- Flexible solutions
Our answer :
A solution using the PM2 self-supporting panels with abutting sides and bevelled edges was proposed for its décorative properties and flexible dimensions.
- The architect used the different colors and dimensions to alternate black, gray and white panels, measuring 200, 300 and 600 mm in width, for a very modern and personalized appearance.
- PM2 self-supporting panels dimensions were customized to perfectly match the surface area.
PM2 self-supporting panels
- Easy to disassemble by simply lifting the panel to offer complete access to the plenum.
- Panel length can be adapted as required: no intermediate grid, optimal installation time.
- Adaptable widths for superior flexibility.
- Can be equipped with different folded ends for greater lateral rigidity and can be adapted to most grids.
DOWNLOAD THE DATA SHEET