- High acoustic correction: Absorption coefficient αw up to 1
- Impact resistance: Tested according to standard, NF P 08-301
- Aesthetics: Wide choice of perforations and colors
- A+ indoor air quality
Caracteristics & Performance
- Orion: αw= 1
- Infinity: αw= 0.95
- The inlay comprises an acoustic fleece and a 40 mm thick stone wool panel.
- M1 rating
Environment and health
- The aluminum and steel are indefinitely and 100% recyclable.
- Mineral wool is recyclable and the vast majority of the production scrap is recycled.
- Stone wool panels are manufactured with fibers exempt from the carcinogenic classification (European Regulation 1272/2008 as amended by European Regulation 790/2009). This exemption is certified by the European Certification Board (EUCEB - www.euceb.org). According to the International Agency for Research on Cancer, mineral wool is not classifiable as to its carcinogenicity to humans (Group 3).
Indoor Air Quality
- Ceilings Acoustiroc® are class A+.
Installation & Cleaning
- Video installation guide below
- Refer to the installation guide for more details.
Colors & Dimensions
- 0.8 mm thick galvanized steel panel.
- 1.5 mm thick aluminum profile.
Colors and finishes
- A range of 12 modern colors is available, inspired by current trends and with a high-end Soft Touch finish.
- Width: 790 mm
- Height: 2,700 mm
- Thickness: 40 mm
A day-to-day support
At Plafometal, we support our customers on a daily basis through each step of a construction project. Following the whole project, from the building owner’s request to the delivery, we provide our customers with all advice and recommendations they may need.